Thursday, December 27, 2007

Secret Santa!!

Hey! It has been a long time since my last blog. So sorry coz I'm not a good blog writer, a lil' bit lazy to jot down everything in my mundane life. >.<


But, since it's almost New Year, I think I should make another entry here.
An extremely large nut-cracker thingy!! And it actually moves...^^

Once again we had a Secret Santa at 1 Utama. In this event, my friends which consist of Karin (my ex- ^^), Sim Mei, Su Sien (lavi), Hui Zhen, Pauline (pao-pao), Li Ern (annoying lil' octopus), and ME!!


The purpose of this event is that everyone will be someone's Secret Santa and must buy present to that person that was randomly picked. Of course the said person must not know her Secret Santa (coz it's a secret!! duh!). Then, all of us were split into 3 groups and even those in the same group must not reveal the receiver of the present. Each person was given a few hours to buy present for that person.


I was grouped with Sim Mei (randomly picked by "lat-tali-lat") XD and we scoured the whole complex to find a gift. By then, we were dead tired and I was wearing boots!!


In the end of the day, when everyone receives their present, each must guess their own Secret Santa. And 3 guesses on what I get as a present.....A. Cat chew toy B. Cat food C. Cat plushie...


And the answer iiiiiissssssss.......drum roll~
My personal army of nut-crackers that helps me create sound effects...XD XD
C. Cat plushie!!


No suprise there actually...=.=


Now I have 3 cat plushies!! A Nana neko-chan, an Aristrocat, and a beanie cat plushie. (This serves as a reminder on what type of cat plushies I have for future reference)


Still, we had a lot of fun!! Should do this next year again. Well, I'll really try to write more, hopefully by next year....XD


Maybe if I get good comments I might get interested to put in a few words. (Hint hint)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tears in the eyes*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... amazing.... nice.. LOL!

hahaha! wah wait till next yr onli update meh? LOL... so long ne~ must be more hardworking!


Happy New Year~

Anonymous said...

Ahem...it's just 4 more days till next year...=P

I'll think about updating but I'm still waiting to see my "fans" reviews...XD XD


Happy New Year to u too~

Anonymous said...

vanity rings again!...gosh...

miss ya la wei!...miss poking you and making you laugh with non-funny stuff...lol...=P

Anonymous said...

LOL.. see ur fans starts to appear alr. hahah!