Monday, February 2, 2009

First Day of Work

Today is my first day of work. It had been so long since I last worked and I had forgotten all about the working environment.

At first it was a bit awkward because I'm too 'shy' to talk to my colleagues.
Not to mention that the "BIG" boss is right behind me.

And I don't exactly have a training period, I have a working/training period at the same time. I guess they are really short of staff.

Anyways, at the end of the working hours, especially when all the bosses left the company, others are starting to warm up to me.

Oh, by the way, I had just experienced the "jam-ness of rush hour" as I was stuck at Klang Town for half an hour.

That's all I have to rant for now.

Until next time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! hahaha! treat me makan next time! haha!

Neko-ch@n said...

err do i noe u??

Riku_sien said...

VVOOOOOIIIIiii......
finally you updated your blog...after....8months..haha..

anyway, WELCOME TO THE WORKING WORLD..!!
if you see things positively, it'll be another great phase in your life...XD..

BEST OF LUCK ya..!! XD
(wOOT...saturday and sunday not working rite?! MORE TIME FOR PHOTOSHOOTS LIAO!! XD)

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzz.. i know you can liao. just book the place and pay the money, let me know wehre and i'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to da working life...LOL...

It's a mix bag of experience (i.e: crap like what i alwez get @__@ AND it teaches u valuable stuffs u never get to learn elsewhere ^__^)

Photoshoot MARI!!! XDXD

Neko-ch@n said...

>>buttercup: LALALALA~ pretend i din c anything

>>riku-sien: SOOOOOOOO SIIIIEEEENNN
i noe la i din update my blog *kena marah liao* Anyway thank you for ur kind wishes (which rarely happens) and pls rmbr u haf to book me 1st for any other photoshooting event...*insert trademark laughter*

>>Riko: HEHE~ So far ok la....i just malas wanna wake up so early onli.....And if Riko wan me to go to photoshooting, I sure can wan...XDXD

Riku_sien said...

KANASAI YOU....i ask you, i have to book...riko ask then apa pun boleh......

have you forgotten the times we spent togehter???? how could you treat me like that?!!?!??!

T^T

Neko-ch@n said...

Riku_sien: BLEH~ who ask you to switch on the air-cond until so cold....THIS IS MY REVENGE!!
*insert ngai si mei lo tak laughter*

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT