Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Week of Work

It has been 1 week since I started working. So far I think it is ok and now I'm writing this blog during office hour.

Shuuuu~ Don't tell my boss XDXD

So far I have been to UPM and Monash Sunway and let me tell you something, Monash is really cool. They have all the cool lab equipments and it is so organized unlike some university which I had attended.

And for UPM, I would say IT IS HUGE!!! You can really get lost there. Did you know that it took us 5-10 minutes to drive from its front gate to the Pusat Penyelidikan Bioteknologi? Phew~
Luckily I'm not the one who is driving or else I will surely get lost until my petrol finishes.

I guess that's all for now. I'll try to update some more in the near future.

4 comments:

Riku_sien said...

YEAP...monash damn keng..i was there a few times....coz my bro studies there....

great to hear that you're getting on fine.!

(fine at work, more time for cosplays..HOOHOHOHOHHOOH..!!!)

Neko-ch@n said...

>>Riku_sien: Yea, I'm fine but I'm d@mn tired. My kaki sakit coz of the stupid jam in NKVE. I dunno how the motorcyclist skid till the right lane oso. Anyway, since I'm the one who inform u abt the jam....u noe wat to do la....XD XD
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~

ButTeRcUp said...

oooooooooooooooooi! up-dates!

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT